Stayed in this hotel for one night because I was attending a concert at State Theater downtown. The location is nice, very easy to get to off the interstate, you kind of have to cut through the Cracker Barrel parking lot to get into the parking area, but it's not too confusing. Check in was easy, I was at the hotel a little early (around 2, check in was at 4) but they were able to get me a room and waived the early check-in fee.
The room was clean, fairly unremarkable, decent size, good linens, nice towels (water pressure not good in the shower though.) and even though we overlooked the parking lot, the room wasn't overly loud, didn't notice any road noise from the interstate nearby. A/C in the room was the older, under the window type, but worked phenomenally well, our room was freezing, which was welcome after a late night downtown.
Breakfast area was large, clean and well staffed, food items were of the standard free breakfast variety, but tasted fine, there is a Cracker Barrel right next door if you are looking for more. Coffee was a little weak, but passable.
All in all, it is a perfectly clean and convenient place to sleep and have breakfast.
- Also Known As:
- Holiday Inn Express Hotel And Suites St. Petersburg North i-275
- Holiday Inn St Petersburg
- Holiday Inn Saint Petersburg
- Saint Petersburg Holiday Inn
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Take a Virtual Tour of the hotel.Come and explore the beauty of St. Petersburg, FL here at the Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites St. Petersburg, Home of Tampa Bay Rays! This newly refreshed property is conveniently located in a quite area off of I-275, and is only minutes away from Tropicana Field, Tampa International Airport (TPA), St. Pete-Clearwater Airport (PIE), Downtown Saint Pete. & other major attractions.During your stay experience & enjoy our excellent service, hot breakfast bar every morning, check your email at the business center, relax at the heated pool, or workout at the fitness center. Visit the Cracker Barrel, steps away from the hotel, or discover new cuisine at many other easily accessible Tampa Bay Restaurants. Attractions within 5 MI: Tropicana Field, Vinoy Golf Resort, Mahaffey Theater, The Coliseum, The Pier & Aquarium, Baywalk Mall, Sunken Garden, & Salvador Dali Museum. Within 30 MI: award winning beaches, Skyway Bridge, Busch Gardens, Ft. Desoto Park, & Raymond James Stadium.Business parks within 5 MI: Downtown St. Petersburg, Gateway Business Centre, Koger Center, and Carillon Business Center. Hospitals within 5 MI: All Children s Hospital, Bay Front Medical Center, St. Anthony s Hospital, Edward White Hospital, Northside Hospital, Bay Pines VA Medical Center, and St. Petersburg General Hospital. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with IHG, Expedia, Orbitz, Booking.com, Travelocity, Priceline, Agoda, Hotels.com, Venere and Otel so you can book your Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites St. Petersburg North I-275 reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.