“Best Service Ever” 4 of 5 stars
Review of Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites St. Petersburg North I-275

Save Saved
You added Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites St. Petersburg North I-275 to your Saves list
Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites St. Petersburg North I-275
Ranked #13 of 47 hotels in St. Petersburg
San Diego, California
“Best Service Ever”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 18, 2013

Let me start by saying that I am a Marriott Hyatt kind of girl. I don't like express type hotels and wouldn't have stayed here had it not been for my client. I stay in 75 hotel rooms per year.
The service I got at this little hotel was fantastic. I would have to say it is the best service I can ever remember at any hotel in the word. ( I know .... really?)
The two desk clerks were so kind. I needed copies of training material and they made them with a smile. The night clerk offered to pick up the originals in my room and return them when he was finished. I thought I was on candid camera.
This is not a beach hotel. It's off the freeway next to a Cracker Barrel.
The rooms though are fine and the breakfast was very well done.
Again though, the two clerks ( night and day shift) get a A ++ for being so kind to a worn out traveler with too much to do.

• Stayed May 2013, traveled on business
Raj T, Manager at Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites St. Petersburg North I-275, responded to this review, May 20, 2013
Dear KathyF53,

Thank you very much for your comments about your stay in our hotel.

We are very happy to know about your satisfaction with the service provided by our staff.
We'll be sure to share your review with them and the other members of our staff!

Management.

92 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (12)
Amsterdam, The Netherlands
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 4, 2013

This is a hotel we would return with joy. Nice hotel,clean rooms and the staff is wonderful.
The breakfast is more than good and plenty of food.A big plus is the neighbor restaurant. just a short walk across the parking lot.

Thank you guys for the upgrade. You stole my hart.

• Stayed May 2013, traveled as a couple
Raj T, Manager at Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites St. Petersburg North I-275, responded to this review, May 7, 2013
Dear Florilando,

Thank you so much for you kind review.
We are very please to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us and we hope to welcome you back soon!

New Hampshire
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 30, 2013

Stayed here for one night and loved it! Clean, nice, and the staff was so helpful! Was going to a Rays game that night and they had a free shuttle to and from the game which was so handy!
The stff was especially helpful and friendly and I'd stay here again!!!

• Stayed April 2013, traveled with family
Raj T, Manager at Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites St. Petersburg North I-275, responded to this review, May 1, 2013
Dear Terrenski,

Thank you very much for taking the time to write a review about our hotel.

We are very pleased to know that you enjoyed your stay with us and we hope to welcome you again in the near future!

Los Angeles, California
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 27, 2013

We were in St. Petersburg for the Yankees-Rays game and needed a hotel near the baseball stadium. We came upon this one, and not only was in a great little hotel, but, they had a free shuttle that dropped you off and picked up up from the stadium. I cannot tell you how convenient this made going to the game. Not needing the car, or worrying about parking, OR PAYING extra money for parking. This was just great, and made staying here the right choice.

The hotel was clean and is located right next door to a Cracker Barrel. That being said, breakfast is included with your stay here and the pancake maker is just amazing! If you are a morning person, I would head downstairs and try out their pancake maker! Once you try it you will want one for your own home!

I gave the property 5 stars because it met everything that we needed the hotel for. Clean room, convenient location, no issues at all. Will definitely stay here again when I come back for a game.

Room Tip: The restaurant rating was for the breakfast. Also, I did not use the kids activities, but didn't...
Dear OutInTheStreet,

Thank you for your review about our hotel.
We are very pleased to hear your comments about the property and our services.

We hope you come back soon for more pancakes!

Orlando, FL
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 13, 2013

This is our second year in a row staying at this hotel when we are in town for the Tampa Bay Rays games. The hotel is only a few minute drive from the stadium. There is a FREE hotel shuttle to and from the games. The hotel room was very clean, friendly staff. The room had a refrigerator which is always a plus.

Dear Joshuaws26,

Thank you for taking the time to write a review about our hotel.

We are please to know that you enjoyed your stay and that our free shuttle was convenient.

We hope you had a great time at the game and that you'll visit us again in the future.

Dothan AL
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 8, 2013

We had an emergency trip to St Petersburg and needed a hotel near the intestate for convienence. We were very pleased with this Holiday Inn Express. The location was perfect to get to anywhere we needed to go. The hotel was spotless, the breakfast was very good and the staff most accommodating. Would definitely stay here again.

Omaha
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 16, 2013

I stay at Holiday Inn Express because everything is the same. I've always had a clean room, friendly staff, and decent free breakfast. HI St. Pete didn't disappoint. Desk, housekeeping and breakfast staff were very friendly, every time. No complaints with room Location is pretty good with quick access to Interstate. Downtown is 10 minutes as is the Bay. Good option if traveling to multiple parts of St. Pete.

• Stayed March 2013, traveled on business

Been to Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites St. Petersburg North I-275? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites St. Petersburg North I-275

Holiday Inn Express Hotel And Suites St. Petersburg North i-275
Holiday Inn St Petersburg
Holiday Inn Saint Petersburg
Saint Petersburg Holiday Inn
Address: 2171 54th Ave N, St. Petersburg, FL 33714
Location: United States > Florida > St. Petersburg
#13 Family Hotel in St. Petersburg
Hotel Class:2.5 star — Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites St. Petersburg North I-275 2.5*
Take a Virtual Tour of the hotel.Come and explore the beauty of St. Petersburg, FL here at the Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites St. Petersburg, Home of Tampa Bay Rays! This newly refreshed property is conveniently located in a quite area off of I-275, and is only minutes away from Tropicana Field, Tampa International Airport (TPA), St. Pete-Clearwater Airport (PIE), Downtown Saint Pete. & other major attractions.During your stay experience & enjoy our excellent service, hot breakfast bar every morning, check your email at the business center, relax at the heated pool, or workout at the fitness center. Visit the Cracker Barrel, steps away from the hotel, or discover new cuisine at many other easily accessible Tampa Bay Restaurants. Attractions within 5 MI: Tropicana Field, Vinoy Golf Resort, Mahaffey Theater, The Coliseum, The Pier & Aquarium, Baywalk Mall, Sunken Garden, & Salvador Dali Museum. Within 30 MI: award winning beaches, Skyway Bridge, Busch Gardens, Ft. Desoto Park, & Raymond James Stadium.Business parks within 5 MI: Downtown St. Petersburg, Gateway Business Centre, Koger Center, and Carillon Business Center. Hospitals within 5 MI: All Children s Hospital, Bay Front Medical Center, St. Anthony s Hospital, Edward White Hospital, Northside Hospital, Bay Pines VA Medical Center, and St. Petersburg General Hospital. ... more   less
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with IHG, Expedia, Orbitz, Booking.com, Travelocity, Priceline, Agoda, Hotels.com, Venere and Otel so you can book your Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites St. Petersburg North I-275 reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.

If you own or manage Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites St. Petersburg North I-275, register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.