We had a great 2 day stay in St. Petersburg, Fla. The staff was very polite and helpful with directions to local food places and shopping spots. The breakfast was the best we have had in a long time of hotel hopping. The beds were very clean and comfortable. All of our request were met with a positive attitude. The only problem we had dealt with the heater. We were a little cool so we turned on the heat to warm the room up a little. The heater probably had not been used since last winter so it began to put out a musty burnt smell. This caused the fire alarm to come on in the room. We called the front desk but they were not aware that the smoke alarm was ringing, well we were a little concerned about that. They sent the maintenance man who removed the smoke detector alarm and never returned to replace it, so we spent our remainer of the trip with NO SMOKE ALARM in our room. Everything was good except that.
- Also Known As:
- Holiday Inn Express Hotel And Suites St. Petersburg North i-275
- Holiday Inn St Petersburg
- Holiday Inn Saint Petersburg
- Saint Petersburg Holiday Inn
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Take a Virtual Tour of the hotel.Come and explore the beauty of St. Petersburg, FL here at the Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites St. Petersburg, Home of Tampa Bay Rays! This newly refreshed property is conveniently located in a quite area off of I-275, and is only minutes away from Tropicana Field, Tampa International Airport (TPA), St. Pete-Clearwater Airport (PIE), Downtown Saint Pete. & other major attractions.During your stay experience & enjoy our excellent service, hot breakfast bar every morning, check your email at the business center, relax at the heated pool, or workout at the fitness center. Visit the Cracker Barrel, steps away from the hotel, or discover new cuisine at many other easily accessible Tampa Bay Restaurants. Attractions within 5 MI: Tropicana Field, Vinoy Golf Resort, Mahaffey Theater, The Coliseum, The Pier & Aquarium, Baywalk Mall, Sunken Garden, & Salvador Dali Museum. Within 30 MI: award winning beaches, Skyway Bridge, Busch Gardens, Ft. Desoto Park, & Raymond James Stadium.Business parks within 5 MI: Downtown St. Petersburg, Gateway Business Centre, Koger Center, and Carillon Business Center. Hospitals within 5 MI: All Children s Hospital, Bay Front Medical Center, St. Anthony s Hospital, Edward White Hospital, Northside Hospital, Bay Pines VA Medical Center, and St. Petersburg General Hospital. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with IHG, Booking.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Venere and Priceline so you can book your Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites St. Petersburg North I-275 reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.