We stayed one night and were very pleased with the hotel. It's tucked away from the hustle and bustle of the two busy roads that it sits between and is near the highway but still far enough away. It was very clean and very inviting. The staff was great. The only problems that we had didn't impact our stay. One was that the wifi was weak and our phones wouldn't pick it up real well but we were not there long enough to really need to use it. Also at check in we were informed that we were on the executive level as an upgrade but we were not told of the free breakfast on that floor as a perk. Rather, we were told about the $13 per person breakfast buffet downstairs which made it seem like they were trying to get more money from us. Luckily I noticed the executive lounge early that morning and found a great spread which was exclusive to the executive floor. All in all the good things about this hotel far far out weighted the two small negatives.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located in the Carillon Nature Reserve, the Hilton St. Petersburg Carillon Park offers guests comfortable accommodations for your business or leisure stay. Unwind in our heated outdoor infinity pool or state-of-the-art fitness center. Our over 20,000 square feet of flexible meeting space is ideal for your next business meeting, wedding, or corporate event. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, EasyToBook, getaroom.com, Hotels.com, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Hilton Saint Petersburg Carillon Park reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hilton Saint Petersburg Carillon Park Hotel St. Petersburg
- Hilton St Petersburg
- Hilton Hotel St Petersburg
- Saint Petersburg Hilton