This hotel is about 10 miles north of the Dali Museum, but quite easy to get to. Clean, quiet, the public rooms and the guest rooms are what you would want in a Hilton. Staff is friendly, and our dinner of filet medallions were quite good, and a freshly prepared breakfast was more than adequate. Since we stayed on the "executive level," I guess I was expecting a more spacious room, but it was certainly large enough for an overnighter. The countertops are granite, and the bathroom sized is adequate. We had two beds, but if there were more than two people in the room, the room would probably shrink quite quickly. Our requested view over the lake was a good choice. There really is nothing to complain about at this hotel, I just expected from the reviews to be wowed, but instead, by reaction was "nice."
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located in the Carillon Nature Reserve, the Hilton St. Petersburg Carillon Park offers guests comfortable accommodations for your business or leisure stay. Unwind in our heated outdoor infinity pool or state-of-the-art fitness center. Our over 20,000 square feet of flexible meeting space is ideal for your next business meeting, wedding, or corporate event. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Hilton Hotels, Orbitz, TripOnline SA, Travelocity, Agoda, Cheap Tickets, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Hilton Saint Petersburg Carillon Park reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hilton Saint Petersburg Carillon Park Hotel St. Petersburg
- Hilton St Petersburg
- Hilton Hotel St Petersburg
- Saint Petersburg Hilton