“Best bangers in town :)” 5 of 5 stars

Website
Improve this listing
Cuisines: British
Dining options: Breakfast/Brunch, Lunch, Dinner, Late Night
Description: Small family run British restaurant with good quality home made meals. Specializing in Fish n' chips and other British classics.
St. Petersburg, Florida
“Best bangers in town :)”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 6, 2013 via mobile

Love it!
Staff is friendly and attentive , the food is excellent, it is definetly our new favorite.
My first time I got the banger baguette, it was so good I had to go back the next day with my family, everyone loved it.
In my opinion it is the best British food in the area.
I would like if they would add a ploughmans lunch to the menu, no other restaurant in town does that, and that would just making my rating of the restaurant go to a ten.
We will at least go once a week, its that good !
Give it a try , you won't be disappointed .

• 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food

“Nice Salmon and Salad”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 6, 2013

I enjoyed a perfectly prepared piece of salmon on a fresh, nice salad for lunch. Will be back with friends!

• 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food

Review collected in partnership with this restaurant

Saint Petersburg, Florida, United States
“Real food...made to order...the best!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 4, 2013

I had dinner at Jack's tonight!! What a pleasant surprise!! Great food made to order, great service and prices!! Piping hot food with great flavor!! Fresh baked bread...to die for!! Make sure you give it a try...you'll love it!!

• Visited November 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
St. Petersburg, Florida
“You've got to be kidding!!!”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed November 1, 2013

I visited this place based on the reviews and boy was I in for a surprise. I had the fish and chips and can honestly say I've had just as good in Long John Silvers, for less than half the price too. My dinner companion had an over priced appetizer that she graded 1/5 for value and taste and a chicken dish that was just so so. I don't know if this place is trying to be a pub or a restaurant, for right now it falis on both counts. The reviews......well folks....just like the title says.

• 1 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 2 of 5 stars Food
“Best Fish & Chips Outside of England”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 31, 2013 via mobile

My husband & I have been waiting for you to open. Boy was it worth the wait. Best fish & chips, home made tarter sauce, that was yummy. We will be back often.

Visited October 2013