“Always Good Eats!” 4 of 5 stars

Dining options: Late Night
Dining options: Late Night
“Always Good Eats!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 29, 2014

We have eaten here many times. Always enjoy the food, service, and atmosphere. Try the Charelston Chips as an appetizer. Yum. Burgers are good, pasta good, had a Mahi Mahi sandwich this evening. We were not disappointed. Will definitely be back.

Brighton and Hove, United Kingdom
“Great atmosphere”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 26, 2014

The food was very good,drink prices very reasonable,always good music sometimes a bit loud.
Will be back as soon as possible

• Visited December 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
St. Petersburg, Florida
“Will not care to go back”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed March 23, 2014

Will start with the music being too loud on the outer deck, being smokers and we chose to sit there. Our server recommended the appetizer skewer with scallops, filet steak, and lobster and that it would be enough for the 3 of us. What a SMALL joke serving it was and for $12.95. It was enough for one person at the most, but still overrated for the price...We ordered our dinners with my signif. other having the Fish & Chips and our friend and I ordered the Jambolea. The fish had a taste of licorice, the Jambolea had entirely too much tomato sauce, and the shrimp had the TAILS still on them. If you want a good Jamolea go to BJ's in Pinellas Park. It's the best.
Besides that our friend called me the next day and asked how I felt, because at 2 AM she started both throwing up and diahrea until the early AM. I had not experienced that, but consequently we tried but won't go back!!!!!

• Visited March 2014
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 2 of 5 stars Food
“I won't go back”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed March 16, 2014

Upon entering, the place had a weird smell so we opted to eat outside even though it was bit chilly. I found the menu to be for specific taste. Mainly fried southern dishes. Not really my favorites. The outside deck has live music often and we were so far in the back it was still too loud for dining. But it looks like a fun place to hang out at the bar.

Visited January 2014
BlowfishBar, Owner at Blowfish Bar & Grill, responded to this review, March 18, 2014
My name is Mike Vitale and I am one of the owners here at Blowfish. I am truly sorry that you had a less than stellar experience. I would agree with your assessment that our brand is for a specific taste, specifically Southern cuisine. And while we do have salads and fish, Southern cuisine can traditionally be a little on the heavy side.

As far as the music some of the bands can push the envelop of what is reasonable and we do our best to manage their volume.

I sincerely hope that you can see you way to giving us another shot. To this end I would like to invite you in as my guest for a sampling of some of our lighter fare. Please feel free to contact me at vitale_mike@yahoo.com to coordinate..

Thanks again!
“Sunday Funday”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed March 10, 2014

Let me start off by saying the food was delicious, and I would go back just for that! There were some things though that left me less than satisfied though....for starters I got there early to reserve a table (which I didn't need to because it was super slow) and ordered a bar drink. It took the server at least 10 minutes for my martini to be made after my friend's wine was delivered first (along with her son's drink). We had a total of 6 people in our party and honestly the server didn't seem interested in being there at all. I felt like a burden for having to have her wait on us because she always seemed unhappy! We had to ask other servers to refill our waters and refills, and to top it off, we had to go to her to give her our checks.....she was sitting down in the back! Like I said in the beginning, the food was delicious and I would go back just for that, but next time I will make sure I do not have that specific server.

• Visited March 2014