“Good Thai Plus They Deliver” 4 of 5 stars

Improve this listing
Ranked #306 of 745 Restaurants in St. Petersburg
Cuisines: Thai
St. Petersburg, Florida
“Good Thai Plus They Deliver”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 23, 2014

Unlike the previous reviewer's bad experience, I have only encounter good ones in the three times I have ordered delivery from them. Last year I bought a condo near them in preparation to move back home to St. Pete from Fort Lauderdale. Every time the food came fresh, hot and as I ordered. A lot of Asian places tout hot or spicy yet when you ask for it that way it comes mild. They listen to what you want. I wouldn't say it is the BEST Thai food I have ever had but for me, it's good since they deliver. If I wanted to go out for Thai, I would try other places.

• Visited February 2014
    • 4 of 5 stars Food

St. Petersburg, Florida
“Do not waste your money.”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed May 13, 2013 via mobile

I have had a taste for Thai for a few days. While I was out to the grocery store I notice Yummy Thia ( the name will fool you). I ordered my food to go since I had cold items in the car that needed to get home. I had two bites and the trash had the rest. The noodles tasted burnt. The shrimp seemed under cooked. This is NOT a repeat.

• Visited May 2013