“Rich Italian” 4 of 5 stars

Dining options: Reservations, Late Night
Land O Lakes, Florida
“Rich Italian”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 9, 2013

Rich dishes, fun atmosphere. Get there early or be prepared to wait. Check out the specials in this solid chain.

Visited May 2012

85% Recommend
St. Petersburg, Florida
“Italian Food - If you are looking for GREAT”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 24, 2013

Went to dinner tonight with my friend. We sought out Carrabba's on Tyrone Blvd N., St. Petersburg. We had no waiting, we did arrive around 5:30 pm though. Seated by the grill area, we watched the staff doing the all the cooking. Entertainment to the extreme. We started with appertizers, shrimp scampi and calamari, ummmmm, sorry its a favorite, especially if the calamari is all leggies, as my family will tell you, they are the best. Then we ordered a steak panni and chicken chef salad, it seems that we order something that we can split. The panni was omg sooooooo good and tender. The chicken caesar salad was omg sooo good, grilled chicken, the way chicken is suppose to taste from the grill. Can't forget the BLACKBERRY Sangria, if you are a sangria drinker, trys this, my friend had it, it came with real blackberrys in it. Our server Derek was outstanding. He was right on "q" with a supply of drinks, making sure our food was to our liking, was there anything he could do or get us. Excellent Customer service to this server. Cuddo's to him as I explained to the Manager of Carrabba's as he came over before we left. This is a great place. Go and enjoy. This reviewer will be back for drinks and food.

• Visited January 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
“Average food and terrible service.”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed January 13, 2013 via mobile

My family and I haven't eaten at a Carrabba's in years. We decided to eat here with the rest of my wife's family during our vacation in Florida to see family. My wife and I both ordered the chicken trio combo. I had fettuccine alfredo as my side. We both thought the food was average, including the bread, minestrone soup, and chicken soup that came with our meals.

However, the service was horrible! Our server Danielle C. needs some serious training or needs to be terminated. One of my wife's family members said it was really cold (it was really cold) and she said that she thought it was hot. This was at the very beginning of the meal. She was also very slow on drinks (I had to ask her for a refill), she never asked if we wanted more bread, she made me put my own cheese on my soup (she just handed me the cheese shredder to dump the cheese on my soup), and she generally had an unfriendly attitude. She pretty much ruined the meal for us. Just terrible!

Saint Petersburg, Florida, United States
“Great eats!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 4, 2013

Yeah, its a chain, but the food is very well prepared and I had one of the best fish dishes I've ever had there ...... and in St. Petersburg thats saying something. You won't be disappointed.

Visited May 2012
Kanata, Ontario, Canada
“wineglassses”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed January 3, 2013

wine glasses were dirty at bar...told bar tender ...did not bother him,ask for the manager and got the results ...done ..gave us a nice wine for free....that made the night .even if my plate that i ordered was cold

• Visited January 2013