“This is the place I always want to go.” 5 of 5 stars

Menu
Improve this listing
Ranked #128 of 739 Restaurants in St. Petersburg
St. Petersburg, FL
“This is the place I always want to go.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 17, 2013

I loveto go here for breakfast. The food is excellent. The service is also excellent. The owner usually stops by your table at every visit.

Visited January 2013

GlobalTraveler
“DIner food at its best!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 11, 2012

If Amberjack is on the marquis outside, get it ($9.50). The owner is an avid fisherman and will have caught it within the past day or two if it's on the menu. Nice, meaty fish with mild flavor - tophotch (I like it fried in a sandwich, also served grilled or blackened).

Overall, fast, good diner-menue that is well executed and reasonably priced. I had a pork-chop sandwich and fries ($6.49) which was excellent. Burger with fries was also nicely cooked (around $6,50 too, if memory serves correctly). Have also had their Eggs Benedict ($7.50) - yokes were perfectly cooked (soft but whites are cooked). Fast service, servers have been there forever so I assume they are well treated. One of the best breakfast places I've been to anywhere. Only thing I'd change is to have them open for dinner (they close at 2PM on weekdays, 3PM on weekends)

• Visited November 2012
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
New Smyrna Beach, FL
“Better than Cracker Barrel”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 12, 2012

You won't find better eating than Kissin' Cuzzins. I go there for breakfast whenever I get into town. Eggs are pretty much standard wherever you go, but what goes with them are excellent. Bacon has a great flavor, best I've tasted. Grits, which you'll get aplenty, are creamy and good flavor, too. Pancakes are large. In short, some of the best breakfast meals you'll find anywhere. Get there before 8:30 and order the Dawn Patrol for $4.99. Coffee included as well as orange juice.

• Visited September 2012
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Daytona Beach, Florida
“Stop Drop And Roll”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 9, 2012

Hey TripAdvisor & Frienss,

Leon here with some advice, should you be traveling through the St Petersburg area?

I stopped into this place and it too has the simple country charma s Moodys Diner andReunion station on Atlantic Highway in Maine. I had the vegetarian, three egg omlet with a generous layer of Swiss and the hash browns. YUM MEE1 Stop on in.

And when you finish here, don't be shy about tring the similar dish at the Central Coffee Shoppe on Central Ave too. As I said, the chrm is something out of the 50s and 60s sweet!!

Happy Trails All!!

Your Friend, Your Fan...... leon

• Visited July 2012
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Huntsville, Alabama
“Great Food and Great Fun”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 5, 2012

If you want a place to eat that serves great food and has a great staff, this is the place to go. Rick always greets us with a handshake or a hug, and Kathy and James are not just servers but also good friends. We only get to eat there when we vacation in St. Pete, but we talk about it the rest of the time. Having grown up in St. Pete Beach, I find Cuzzins takes me back to days gone by and brings back fond memories. In short, wonderful food and terrific prices. We are glad to be part of the "family".
Jon and Jean K