“LOVE this pizza!! A MUST if visiting the area” 5 of 5 stars

Menu
Improve this listing
Ranked #110 of 725 Restaurants in St. Petersburg
Cuisines: Italian, Pizza
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Accepts American Express, Accepts Discover, Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Highchairs Available, Outdoor Seating, Parking Available, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Television, Wheelchair Accessible, Wine and Beer
Description: Since 1976 we have been serving up some of the very best Authentic Ny Style pizza and much more. Our Family literally comes from the heart of the city which made pizza famous, Naples, Italy!We are so passionate about not the food we make ( with LOTS of Love of course) but passionate about the people whom we get to serve each day. There is no greater joy than to see smiling customers when they bite into one of delicious slices, or nibbling on our crispy buffalo style wings.....All in all we may be slightly off the beaten path but well worth the trip. We guarantee every bite you take or the meal is on us!
Wilmington, Delaware, United States
“LOVE this pizza!! A MUST if visiting the area”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 1, 2012

I used to live in St. Pete for years and we would get pizza here weekly. I have since moved and... Oh How I miss you!! I have been looking for a good pizza place up here (Wilmington, DE) but have yet to find one that measures up. When I come back into town to visit family, this will be one of my first stops!! The pizza here is amazing!!

• Visited February 2012
John C, Owner at Gianni's NY Pizza, responded to this review, January 31, 2013
Thank you for the awesome review! We hope that you visit again soon so that you can enjoy a slice from your favorite go to pizza spot in St. Pete. We look forward to seeing you again and hope that you can find a pizza in DE that can compare to our fabulous taste. Best, John (Owner)

Madeira Beach, Florida
“THE place for pizza”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 19, 2012

By the slice or by the pie, Gianni's has great pizza. They always have 5 or 6 pizzas from which you can buy just a slice, which I like because I can sample different types. The Meat Lovers and Philly Cheesesteak pies are my favs. I like the thinner crusts, which is their specialty. Slices are good size. An extensive menu of other Italian items as well.
Restaurant is well maintained, staff is very friendly, prices are good.
You won't be disappointed.

• Visited August 2012
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
John C, Owner at Gianni's NY Pizza, responded to this review, January 31, 2013
We are glad to hear how much you enjoy Gianni's! We love to be a local go to pizza spot for our great customers! We will always be dedicated to providing the best customer service and delicious food to our customers! We have to agree that the Meat Lovers and Philly Cheesesteak pies are extremely good! We hope to see you again soon! Best, John (Owner)
st.pete.
“great pizza”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 26, 2012

Gianni's has the best pizza around! they also have the best phillie cheesesteak sandwich! the staff are allways friendly! Family owned and operated! they have indoor and outdoor seating!

• Visited July 2012
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
St. Petersburg, Florida
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Best Pizza in St Pete!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 12, 2012

I have been going to Gianni's for almost twenty years now and the pizza is as good now as it was back then. A great family establishment with usually one or two owners on the premises at all times. There is something fantastic about their pizza dough. You know how some people don't like to eat the crust? Well not here..every bite is consistently great from beginning to last. Don't even get me started on their garlic knots..Man I am craving them NOW!!

• Visited July 2012
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
“Been going here since it was Dal Italia”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 12, 2012

I am 27 years old now and my family and I have been eating at this restaurant since I was around 5. Their food had always been amazing and if a mistake is made they own up and take care of it right away unlike many other places. We have had pretty much everything on the menu and it is always amazing. Everyone I bring there always love it. If you are in the St. Pete area you have to go to giannis. P.s. bring back the stuffed shells..they were awesome :-). Love u guys.

Emma