“Magnificent room- marvelous sense of scale.” 4 of 5 stars

Cuisines: American, Seafood
Good for: Romance, Large groups, Special occasions
Dining options: Breakfast/Brunch, Reservations, Late Night
Melbourne, Florida
“Magnificent room- marvelous sense of scale.”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 25, 2014

This is on of my favorite places simply because of the size and layout. There are few architects who grasp the concept of scale to make an impression, but whoever laid out this room nailed it. As far as dining her, I've been here 4 times. The staff is great, especially the bartenders. All in all I've been pleased with the food. The last time I ordered a fish entree which I discovered when it came to our table that it was fried. It was kind of dry. It was my fault though, I should have paid more attention when the server described it. It won't stop me from returning.

• Visited April 2014
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food

Madeira Beach, Florida
“Great place for lunch”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 25, 2014

This is a nice place for lunch! Not too expensive and good selection of good meals. Beautiful dining room and hotel in general.

Visited November 2013
Florida
“Waited over 1 hr for food.....”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed March 3, 2014

I want to start out by saying the traditional brunch the Vinoy used to do was my favorite brunch in town so I was skeptical when I learned this was no longer offered when we went there last Sunday at 11am but willing to give the new menu a try, which did not go so well. The expresso my boyfriend ordered arrived 40 minutes later. We ordered a cheese platter, which arrived 30 minutes later, which luckily we did as the main courses we ordered still had not arrived after 1 hour, 15 minutes after we sat down. We ended up leaving. I will also add that our group all spent the nite at the hotel and one couple had dirty sheets piled in the corner of their room when they arrived, called the front desk to come and get them, which never happened so they placed the sheets in the outside hallway, where they sat to late AM the next day - this was not a good visit and we will not be back!

• Visited March 2014
    • 1 of 5 stars Food
Toronto, Canada
“What a treat”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 3, 2014

I had a turkey sandwich for lunch that was piled high with tender turkey, lettuce, pickles, tomato, crispy bacon, mayo, mustard and it came with a side of fresh fruit.

Visited January 2014
Westbury, New York
“Delicious Food”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 19, 2013

Wonderful service, great food, charming atmosphere a true dining experience. The wait staff is very knowledgeable about the seasonal menu which added to our enjoyment.

Visited November 2013