“Quite Delicious” 5 of 5 stars

Dining options: Reservations, Late Night
Gulfport, Florida, United States
“Quite Delicious”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 15, 2013

I also enjoy the fish and chips, though everything I have eaten there has been good.Big portions and always delicious.The staff, from the owner on down, helps to make the experience an even better time.I would recommend this for anyone looking for a good meal!

• Visited April 2013

97% Recommend
Florida
“Great fish and chips! Huge servings”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 8, 2013

I don't know why it took us so long to go to the Britannia Arms - it's right down the street for our home. I guess it's because I've never craved British food but we finally stopped there for lunch to give it a try. I will be back! The fish sandwich (get the haddock, not cod) was so good, I wanted to eat it all. But I couldn't because the piece was HUGE!!! I took half of it home. The sandwich bun was really soft and tasty too. I normally don't eat the bread (low card diet) but it was worth every carb calorie. Service was fast and friendly and waitress let me sample several beers on tap till i found one I liked. Will go back again and again.

Visited April 2013
St. Petersburg, Florida
“Great food and beer”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 10, 2013

My husband had the Fish and Chips and I had the Chicken and Vegetable Pie. The food was hot,
fresh and very tasty. We also had some Fried Mushrooms, as appetizers, which were scrumptious. They have many types of beers and some ciders. Enjoyed the beer, food and atmosphere. Owners are very pleasant and obviously take pride in their restauraunt/pub. We have gone there twice and have enjoyed it both times.

• Visited March 2013
Treasure Island
“Great Fish and Chips”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 15, 2013

The owner of Britannia Arms was the owner of the long closed Pints and Pastimes in St. Pete Beach. He still has the expertise to prepare great British fare. Fish and Chips there are my favorite. I would recommend this place for a night at a good pub with good food. Lots of different types of beer too.

• Visited December 2012
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Gulfport, FL
“Great food at a great price”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 14, 2012

The food is American and British. There is a great selection of beers, both on tap and bottled. The foos is very tasty and hot. Everyone is treated like family.

• Visited November 2012