“excellent food” 5 of 5 stars

Dining options: Delivery, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Conception Bay South, Newfoundland, Canada
“excellent food”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 29, 2013

very nice spot to eat and the service was excellent and the price wasnt that bad either , nice cozy spot

Visited March 2013

Saint Petersburg, Florida, United States
“decent food good service”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 23, 2013

I order out here alot they have really good pepperoni pizza but i have eaten inside about 5 times, i like the place its part of a chain of about 5 of these in the area, ive never had a bad food experience there, its not as good as gratzi but better than most of the italian chains in the area.

• Visited April 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
St. Petersburg, Florida
“You will love the pizza and wings here!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 20, 2013 via mobile

Having moved to St. Pete recently, we were introduced to this restaurant by some friends and we have now been back a half dozen times already. The food and service are consistently good, and the atmosphere, patrons and staff are always friendly and fun-loving. The bourbon molasses wings are incredibly good and so is the Gigi's special pizza!! Can't believe the low ratings of this restaurant by just a few others. C'mon, people, give this place some love!!

Chandler, Arizona
“They Call This Italian Food?”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed January 17, 2013

I am from Italian background and naturally love Italian food. I had never tried Gigi's before but saw they have a number of branches throughout the area. So, off we went to 4th St. to see what they had to offer.

First, the wine line is meager but we found one that was OK.

I ordered manicotti and my wife ordered chicken. We both had salads. The manicotti was swimming in tomato sauce - so much so that it could almost pass for a soup. The taste was mediocre. It wasn't the worse I ever had - but close to it. The chicken parm also left a lot to be desired. The salad was the best part of the meal.

The service was very slow. We had to wait for the bottle of wine to be delivered. And then the waitress could not open the bottle. I had to do it for her.

At the end of the meal the server asked how we "enjoyed" the meal. I was honest and told her it was terrible and she acted surprised as if I were the first person to say this.

• Visited January 2013
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 1 of 5 stars Food
St. Petersburg, Florida
“Great pizza”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed January 8, 2013 via mobile

First off, I have eaten at all of the Gigi's in the area. We eat there almost every Wednesday because of their Wednesday wine specials. I have always had great service and I never experienced what the previous reviews mentioned. This is important, so listen up. ORDER PIZZA's only. I think they are the best in the area. Nice, thin crusts. Apps are not bad. Do not order other dishes, as you will probably be disappointed. But you ant go wrong on the pizza's.