“Great little gem” 5 of 5 stars

Cuisines: Asian
Gainesville, Florida
“Great little gem”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 2, 2013

Boyfriend and I ate here waiting for the storm to pass. Hot and sour soup is a must! I've had dozens of different kinds and this place makes the best i've ever had. I wish they had a location in Gainesville :( Staff was VERY friendly as well.

Visited June 2013

Baltimore, Maryland
“Great Food .... Great People”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 27, 2013

My wife loves Asian food so I searched and found Sab Café right here on Trip Advisor. It's a very small café. Only six inside, plus a few bar stools for the counter. They also have about a half dozen tables outside in a small courtyard. Sitting outside in that evening with a cool breeze from the water made it very cozy. The food was out of this world! We shared the Shrimp Tempura which was more than enough for two people. The shrimp were served in a mound of onion rings and surrounded by fried broccoli and fried sweet potatoes.....Yummy! For the main course I had the Thai Pad and again I say Yummy! The portions were actually enough for two meals. Roger and Som, the owners were very cordial and my wife and I felt like we were old friends with them by the time we said goodnight. It's not a big place where you'd throw a party but very nice for a quiet evening. Would we go back again? Absolutely!

• 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Fort Myers, Florida, United States
“Good value”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 20, 2013

Big bowls of traditional Southeastern
Asian Food. Veg bowls $11. Fit our budget. Just right. Fast service, food is very fresh, cooked right behind the counter.

• 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Jacksonville, Florida
“Great little find”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 8, 2013

The staff was all very friendly and helpful. Our drinks were kept full and the service was prompt at all times.
The food was deliscious and it is a place I would eat at again when I'm in St. Pete.

• 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
“Good For A Mom and Pop”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed April 23, 2013

The chicken was well cooked and flavorful. There happened to be a nice sea breeze out so I sat outside. The set-up out there is not as impressive during the daytime as it is at night. I won't be bringing any first dates here but it's nice to stop by with friends before evening festivities elsewhere downtown.

• Visited April 2013