“Fast and Fresh” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #66 of 712 Restaurants in St. Petersburg
Cuisines: American
Good for: Dining on a budget, Large groups, Families with children
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Outdoor Seating
Description: PDQ is a fast casual restaurant specializing in chicken tenders, salads, sandwiches, fresh cut fries and hand spun milkshakes.
Gulf Beaches, Florida
“Fast and Fresh”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 4, 2013

I have eaten several times in the last few months and have never been disappointed. The salads are fresh and loaded. The sandwiches are fantastic, my new favorite is the fried turkey breast. Shakes are thick. Fries are great. This location has a good selection of fresh brewed tea and a coke freestyle machine. If you are looking for fast food with a little flair PDQ has it it.

• Visited December 2012

“Refreshing new restaurant!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 26, 2013 via mobile

Our family had 2 crispy chicken salads - one with garlic ranch and one with honey mustard and a chicken strips basket. The salads were super fresh with crisp lettuce, carrots, cabbage, tomatoes, and cucumbers complemented by the best chicken strips!!!

Great homemade dipping sauces! Everyone loved the sweet hot sauce (buffalo with mango?) and the buffalo blue.

Only a few menu choices but what they have is excellent. If you want chicken - GO HERE!!!

Priced like a fast food restaurant but provides an atmosphere like a great sit down restaurant. Love the hand washing station immediately inside the door! Great idea!!!

Food was ready before we finished getting our drinks. Kids liked the 'freestyle' coke machine (100+ flavors) and I enjoyed the fresh brewed green tea (Joffrey's).

Dessert??? Yes please! Yummy hand spun strawberry shake and, like others said ... GET THE APPLES AND TOFFEE DIP!!! So yummy and only $2!!!

We will be back - maybe even tomorrow!!! :)

st pete
“VERY PLEASED”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 2, 2013

We stopped there on a whim one Sunday afternoon. I thought it was a bbq place because of the smell of sweet smoke in the parking lot. The place was new and immaculate. The service was very friendly and I couldn't believe how fast we got our order. I didn't even have a chance to get our drinks and sit down. The menu is limited to chicken but the tenders were really delicious. The home cut fries were awesome. My wife's salad was large and very good. I'd like to see more of these in our area.

• Visited January 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Tampa, Florida
“I know what PDQ really means.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 27, 2012 via mobile

The service is extremely fast. I have had my food ready before I even got my credit card back.
The grilled turkey sandwich is killer.
The fries are exceptional.
Tenders and salads are also great.
Any place with a Coke Freestyle machine gets and A+ in my book.
Check it out.
Pretty Darn Quick.

Tampa, Florida
“This isn't Chick-fil-a and that isn't a complement”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed November 30, 2012

Went here with a friend and had heard it was Chick-fil-a's competition. I got one grilled chicken sandwich and one crispy chicken sandwich to compare. While good (and just good), Chick-fil-a makes a better sandwich, hands down. Its new so I understand the hoopla but I think it won't last. Their only saving grace, pun intended, is that they are open on Sunday and Chick-fil-a isn't.

• Visited November 2012