“Italian Food From Heaven!” 5 of 5 stars

Menu
Improve this listing
Cuisines: Italian
Newville, Pennsylvania
“Italian Food From Heaven!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 15, 2013

Thank you fellow Tripadvisor reviewers! I read the reviews of this restaurant and we decided to give it a try. Without reading the reviews I doubt I would have tried this establishment which would have definitely been my loss.

The building does not look like much from the outside, an old Pizza Hut building, but this is as far from that old use as you can get. The food is absolutely amazing, such flavor it is almost impossible to explain how good it was.

• 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere

Saint Petersburg
“The Worst Restaurant in St Pete”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed May 13, 2013

This is the worst restaurant I have ever been to. We arranged a week in advance for a large party to meet there after a play production at a local middle schhol. They assured us that they could accomodate us. We arrived and had 2 other large parties there. The co owner Joann was very rude to all of us. I would not send a pack of stray dogs to this restaurant. I have never been treated so badly. They lost a lot of business. When I was speaking to the owner, I mentioned that this restaurant has changed owners multiple times in the past few years and that it will be changing again. She actually agreed with me. So long Toscanos...

• 1 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 1 of 5 stars Food
Saint Petersburg, Florida, United States
“Do NOT recommend”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed May 11, 2013

W We had arranged to have our oafter performance Pary for my Middle school Drama Troupe.
We were assured that they would be able and happy to host our 30-40 person gorup, that they would stay open as long as we wanted (normally close at 10 pm ) AND there would be NO OTHER parties from 9 pm unitl our depature.
When we all finally arrived, there was a family having salads....our Troupe was told it was too confusing to not have all kids with an adult ( teens) and that there was a birthday party of 10 also coming in...... The female owner clapped her hands. told us we were tooloud and that other paries were coming in so we needed to quiet down...I decided to leave as the female owner tried to tell my parents that they never agreed to accomodate us and follwed the group out and continued to argue with the parents who had made the initial confirmation and had checked back the day before We called Steak n Shake and took our 36 person group there where we were happliy accomodated.
I will never patronize Toscana s again, and advise others not to as well.

• 1 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 2 of 5 stars Food
Canada
“Best Restauraunt on the West Coast of Florida”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 10, 2013

This resturaunt has excellent Servie, excellent food, excellent prices. We ate there twice once during the lunch specials and once during the early bird dinner specials (3:00 PM. - 4:30 PM.). The servings were huge , excellent quality food, the dinner specials were $10.00. Our meals were delicous and everyone elst in the Resturaunt was overly please with the food and service.

• Visited April 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Rochester, New York
“Excellent!!!!!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 2, 2013

I'm definitely reading and trusting tripadvisor reviews from now on. This is the 2nd time we've gone with top reviews for restaurants in areas and haven't been let down.
We stayed in Treasure Island for the week and went here for dinner on our last night here because of the great reviews. (Wish we would have found it sooner). Its about 15-20 minutes off the island depending on traffic.
We had a party of 8 and each person ordered something different. I have to say every dish was EXCELLENT! Everything tasted fresh and homemade. The thin crust pizza and vodka sauce are to die for. They have a kids menu and the portions are big, prices for everything were great for families with a vacation budget and you get more than what you pay for. (We had to take to-go boxes). Each meal came with a salad and fresh Italian breads with dipping oil. Superb!

Staff was friendly and helpful with recommendations on the menu.

If you're in the area, make sure you go here. You wont be sorry!! Average meal was $10-12 and the portions were big. 5 stars for this place!

• 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere