“Yum” 5 of 5 stars

Cuisines: Italian
St. Petersburg, Florida
“Yum”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 22, 2013

A good friend referred me to this restaurant. I was lucky enough to meet the owners, a lovely couple. I ordered one of the really affordable lunch specials. It was difficult to choose. I settled on a lemon-chicken pasta. I can't remember the name of the dish.

The special came with soup or salad and I went with the hearty Pasta Faggioli soup. Afterwards came the chicken with linguine. Portion was large and it was tasty.

I would definitely come back and recommend this restaurant.

• Visited March 2013

88% Recommend
Tenafly, New Jersey
“Great home made Italian food”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 16, 2013

It was not easy for us, first timers in St. Pete, to find the place (if you use GPS please make sure to look for 1050 62nd ave N, not NE. We went there together with our 3 very selective kids and at the end of the meal we all looked like Garefield the cat - full and satisfied. Great selection of Pizza - whole or by the slice, great pastas with simple tasty sauces, The chicken marsalla was a great choice, so were the meatballs. The service was courteous and friendly and the kids loved the TVs which were a great way to pass the waiting time. For dessert we went for the Tiramisu which was the best we ever tried in the US and the ice cream made the kids very happy. We are here for a short visit but chances are high we will return to Toscana Pizza Pasta and more nevetheless.

• Visited February 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
“Best italian food in st pete :)”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 29, 2013 via mobile

My family and I have been coming here since they opened last year. Their pizza is deff new york italian style, my parents love the egg plant rollatini, their wings are great, pasta is amazing every time (sisters favorite voka sauce) you get what you pay for by far the service is excellent they treat everyone like family. I don't have one complain about them neither does the rest of my family. It is by far the BEST ITALIAN PLACE IN ST.PETERSBURG

• 5 of 5 stars Food
“Best Italian restaurant in Pinellas!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 2, 2013 via mobile

Do not know what JStewartFl is talking about. The lasagna & the manicotti both have ricotta chz. I've had a couple of parties that I have gotten catering from Toscanas, including the lasagna & everyone wanted to know where it was from because it was so delicious! I have also never thought that the bread tasted frozen, especially since if you go in early enough, you can see him making the bread in the back. My family has been coming here since February & we will continue to eat there at least once a week.

• 5 of 5 stars Food
“Best homemade, authentic Italian food.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 1, 2013 via mobile

I've been eating here since June and I love the food. I've never had a bad meal here and this place has more authenticity than the chains out there. I'm 1/2 Sicilian and love the food. This is a fabulous family-owned and run business. I eat here weekly and will continue to as long as I can. The chef/owner will prepare the food anyway you like it. The snapper Francesca is my favorite. My husband loves the manicotti and the calzones are awesome. Don't listen to the negative review. Try it for yourself. You won't be disappointed. What you get for the price is great and you can't beat the taste.

• 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere