“Ed's 70th Birthday Ride” 5 of 5 stars

Website
Improve this listing
Type: Segway Tours, Sightseeing Tours
St. Petersburg, Florida
“Ed's 70th Birthday Ride”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 27, 2013

My husband, Ed, turned 70 and my family surprised him by flying to Florida to celebrate. The highlight of the birthday surprise was the Segway tour of St Petersburg. It was also my Daughter-In-Law Toni's birthday. We had so much fun with my children and grandchildren. I never thought at our age we would be able to do it but we did. The tour company (Shannon) was great and accomodated the 8 of us at one time. Our tour guide Marty was the best. He was so humorous and smart. It was the best thing we could do as a family. What great memory we have. We made the birthday boy wear a funny hat over his helmut and the birthday girl a flower. It was a hoot. My son made a video. I hope you like it. http://youtu.be/avyIaH4FaVQ

Tampa, Florida, United States
“First Timer Segway Addict”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 26, 2013

I purchased my ticket through Groupon, which was a great deal. We visited on February 9 and were very pleased to have Marty as our tourguide. He did a great job of showing us how to use the segways and explaining how they work. We started out near the St. Pete Marketplace and headed over to The Pier. We also went past The Vinoy Hotel and through Vinoy Park. We stopped along the way to hear about landmarks in the area and even saw some dolphins swimming in the bay. Marty was very personable, friendly and knowledgeable. The weather was simply spectacular and I thoroughly enjoyed the ride. It didn't take long to become comfortable operating the segway and I was amazed at how quickly they transport you and how maneuverable they are! I would definitely do this again and I highly recommend this tour, especially for folks who are looking for something different. A great way to see the St. Petersburg area, thanks Marty!!

“Great Fun!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 25, 2013

We have taken three visiting couples at different times on segway tours and everyone has loved it! St Pete Segway is the best of those offered and we encourage you to take all new visitors to St Pete on the segway tour, it is an impressive way to "visit St Pete."

joyceb

“Best Segway experience...”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 24, 2013 via mobile

This was our 4th tour with this company. Each guide has been knowledgeable about St Petersburg, and we've learned something new each time. Our guests have enjoyed the trips very much, and can't wait to visit again and ride the Segways. Your new guide Cat, was great! Thank you!!!

3 attraction reviews
“segway tour”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 21, 2013

I have done this Segway Tour in St Petersburg three times, bringing new friends each tine because it is so very awesome