“Kids had a great time” 4 of 5 stars

Type: Gardens, Outdoors
7 attraction reviews
“Kids had a great time”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 30, 2012

We saw snakes, which for us was a positive thing. There is more to do and it is cheaper than a lot of other options in St. Pete.
the kids got to explore and learn about the wildlife and flora of Florida and we had a nice tiem on a hot summer day!

Visited June 2012

Sarasota, Florida
15 attraction reviews
“Amazing Grounds”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 25, 2012

I don't know what to say other than very relaxing. It is a tropical botanical paradise in the heart of St Pete. If I lived closer I would go and just kick back and relax from time to time. It is absolutely peaceful and beautiful.

If you enjoy gardens, put it on your list of places to see. It is one outing that is very affordable and worth seeing.

Visited September 2012
Saint Pete Beach, Florida
3 attraction reviews
“"OLD FLORIDA" is alive and well, bring your camera!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 24, 2012

We were a bit hesitant when buying a GROUPON for this attraction until we learned that the City Of St. Petersburg has owned it for years.
Plenty of free parking and some amazing flora and fauna (parrots & squirrels). If you love gardens, it's worth your time.

Visited October 2012
Tampa, Florida
5 attraction reviews
“For a break from the World”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 23, 2012

I hadn't been here in decades when I used a coupon for a family annual pass. My main purpose in joining was to attend a hoop exercise class but I found myself wandering the gardens. The landscape is lush, the experience is quiet and beautiful; I came out feeling centered and refreshed. I'm taking my family with me on the next visit.

Visited September 2012
Tampa, Florida, United States
8 attraction reviews
“Sunken Gardens”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 22, 2012

This is beautiful and relaxing. The gardens are not underwater by the way. It is fun to just check out the Florida landscaping and the old pictures in the gift shop are awesome. I highly recommend checking this out. It is old school Florida.