I have been going to St. Petersburg several times per winter since 1995, so have tried many hotels, ranging from the Renaissance Vinory to Comfort Inn's. This hotel is one of my favorites, as I prefer a downtown location to being out near the beaches. It's relatively new, clean and within walking distance of most things in the city. St. Petersburg had been going through a renaissance which, unfortunately, has been put "on hold" due to the recession, so the downtown area is not quite as busy and vibrant as I had seen it in recent past years, but it should hopefully soon make a comeback.
My only complaint about this hotel was the need to use a valet to park my car in the garage across the street. This sometimes made it take extra time to get out of the hotel, such as the day I checked out, when the valet spent much time loading some woman's mountain of luggage into a large van. I don't think he should have had to do this, but it was nice that he was helpful. I will stay at this hotel again and do recommend it.
- Also Known As:
- Hampton Inn And Suites St. Petersburg Downtown Hotel
- Hampton Inn And Suites St. Petersburg Downtown Hotel St. Petersburg
- Hampton Inn St Petersburg
- Hampton Inn Saint Petersburg
- St Petersburg Hampton Inn
- Saint Petersburg Hampton Inn
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Tingo, Priceline, Hilton Hotels, Hotels.com, EasyToBook, Agoda, Venere, Fareportal and Otel so you can book your Hampton Inn and Suites St. Petersburg Downtown reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.