We have stayed here many times since they opened in 2003 and it has gotten better each and every year. They are constantly upgrading rooms and amenities, which is great, but the one constant is the staff, which is the best in the business.
From check-in, where we are always quickly greeted and assisted by our friend who is also a big Rays fan (I apologize, I don't recall his name, but he often works Fridays & Saturdays and always tends to all of our needs and provides the latest info on Rays chances.) He makes us feel extremely special each and every visit and often "rescues" us when we are trying to find a parking space off busy Beach Drive.
And, of course, there is no one in the hospitality business better than Nykisha Donato, who is the best ambassador the Hampton could every wish for! Walking in and being greeted by her friendly smile makes my wife, Mary, and I feel as if we returned to family.
We visit quite often for long baseball weekends and try to find other excuses throughout the fall for weekend getaways and the Inn's proximity to the trolley, downtown and waterfront restaurants and pubs is unmatched.
Judging by the consistently full houses, it is no longer a hidden gem, but it is truly a masterpiece in a growing area on Beach Dr. - and its staff is the reason why.
Thank you, Hampton Inn & Suites, we'll see you soon!
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Orbitz, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com and Hilton Hotels so you can book your Hampton Inn and Suites St. Petersburg Downtown reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hampton Inn And Suites St. Petersburg Downtown Hotel St. Petersburg
- Hampton Inn St Petersburg
- Hampton Inn Saint Petersburg
- St Petersburg Hampton Inn
- Saint Petersburg Hampton Inn