The location is perfect to enjoy downtown St. Pete . Walking distance to Great restaurants, parks, The Pier (the restaurants and shops there are closed though), the Dali Museum was near by and about a block away on Saturdays a charming Farmers Market. The rooms were clean, the staff was friendly and accommodating, and the breakfast (FREE) was good. Overall great experience. Be prepared to pay for parking. We paid Valet but realized we could have self parked across the street ( 30ft away) where the valet parked the car.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Priceline, Orbitz, Hilton Hotels, TripOnline SA, Travelocity, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Hampton Inn and Suites St. Petersburg Downtown reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hampton Inn And Suites St. Petersburg Downtown Hotel St. Petersburg
- Hampton Inn St Petersburg
- Hampton Inn Saint Petersburg
- St Petersburg Hampton Inn
- Saint Petersburg Hampton Inn