This hotel's location is both a benefit and draw back. It's across from a park and bay and there are many restaurants and shops just outside and in walking distance. You could comfortably walk to the Museum of Fine Arts and if ambitions even to the Dali Museum. However, there is also a very active night life in the area. The hotel was not built to shield rooms from constant street noise and loud music coming from Janus Landing - an *outdoor* music venue right across the street from the rear of the hotel. Many rooms have windows facing that part of the hotel.
The rooms in the hotel were were very dark and a bit dingy and worn. The lobby and breakfast are were nicer and they did offer a nice selection of items in the free breakfast - cereals, waffles, fruit, muffins...
Because of the outside noise which was easily heard in my room - even after midnight - I would be reluctant to stay here again.
- Also Known As:
- Hampton Inn And Suites St. Petersburg Downtown Hotel
- Hampton Inn And Suites St. Petersburg Downtown Hotel St. Petersburg
- Hampton Inn St Petersburg
- Hampton Inn Saint Petersburg
- St Petersburg Hampton Inn
- Saint Petersburg Hampton Inn
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Tingo, Hilton Hotels, Priceline, Hotels.com, EasyToBook, Agoda, Venere, Fareportal and Otel so you can book your Hampton Inn and Suites St. Petersburg Downtown reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.