The location of this hotel is in the center of down town. The weather was a delightful 65-70 degrees, sunny and breezy. On Saturday there was a huge farmers market behind the hotel, fresh fruits and vegetables, all kinds of foods, arts and crafts. The area is so lively with outdoor cafe's, restaurants and shops. We took long walks, around the parks, the pier, the marina and the jazz festival. This hotel is truely in the center of it all.
The hotel itself has a modern clean look. The front desk staff were all friendly and pleasant. I am a gold hhonors member and booked a standard room and they recognized that and upgraded me to a king suite before I had a chance to ask. The room was clean and roomy, The room had a refrigerator, sink, counter, microwave and coffee maker with plenty of coffee and condiments. I do wish the rooms had a safe for valuables, they only had small saftey boxes at the front desk. The daily breakfast was good. Fresh waffles, fruit, breads, muffins, eggs, sausage, cereal, juices and coffee. They did have flavored creamers, kudos for that ! We attended a wedding directly across the street at the St.Pete Yacht Club, it was so convienient ! It was a great weekend and would definitely recommend this hotel and would definitely come back.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Orbitz, Booking.com, Tingo, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Priceline, BookingOdigeoWL, Venere and Otel so you can book your Hampton Inn and Suites St. Petersburg Downtown reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hampton Inn And Suites St. Petersburg Downtown Hotel St. Petersburg
- Hampton Inn St Petersburg
- Hampton Inn Saint Petersburg
- St Petersburg Hampton Inn
- Saint Petersburg Hampton Inn