10. Location, location, location!!! So much to do and see within walking distance to this lovely hotel. Or hop on the Looper Trolley right outside the building and take a tour of the area.
9. Super clean rooms and the most comfortable beds and pillows. Best away-from-home sleeps EVER!!!
8. DVD and Board games on loan anytime of day/night....Great FREE entertainment alternative.
7. Free breakfasts with healthy choices-yogurt, fruit, wheat toast, as well as waffles cereals etc. Also To Go bags at front desk if you miss breakfast or are in a hurry to get out in the sunshine!
6.Evening reception from 5pm-7pm on Mondays to Thursdays. A nice relaxing option after a busy day of sightseeing. Beer, wine, pop and appetizers & dessert is offered.
5. Lovely courtyard pool, exercise room and laundry facilites on the 2nd floor.
4. Tuck shop that's opened 24/7...in case you need a chocolate bar or headache remedy at 4am...
3. Reasonable priced valet parking with a friendly and hardworking staff (Patrick, Derek, Chris, Ryan) .
2. Recycling program-Finally-a hotel that gives their guests the opportunity to make the world a cleaner, better place!!! Its about time we all pitch in...thanks Hampton for giving us the choice!!
And the #1. reason why we returned to the Hampton Inn and Suites St Petersburg Downtown-
The Outstanding Staff and Management!!!
Everyone, from the wonderful housekeeping staff (Gloria, Susan, Crystal and Lara to name a few) to the lovely dining room ladies ( many thanks to Irene for being so terrific, and to Donna for working so hard and being so cheerful, even at 4am) and to the worlds BEST front desk staff: Cool, calm Cobi, an angel named Angelique, phone chaser and kleenex giver Andrew, information expert and fellow- foodie Nykeisha and all the others who work very hard but make it look like its effortless and so much fun!!! You made our holidays very enjoyable and memorable.....so for sure....we'll be back....