Stayed here to attend the St Pete Beef O'Brady's Bowl. Beautiful hotel and a great location near the bay and near other activities. Only a couple of miles from the Trop, and right around the corner and easy walking distance from an excellent craft beer bar (The Ale & The Witch). Staff was very friendly. Room was nice, but thought it was odd to have a mini kitchenette type of setup in the suite with a mini-refrigerator, sink and microwave, but no table in the room at which to eat & drink. Pretty lobby and breakfast area. Multiple coffee choices available in the lobby, Comfortable bed and plenty of pillows. Very clean. I don't like to have to valet my car ($14/day and NOT optional), but the valet was fast and friendly. Friendly housekeeping staff and pleased to report that we left a small item in the room and the housekeeper came down and gave it to us as we were checking out!
Breakfast setup was typical Hampton, I guess. The good: great waffle maker, boiled eggs, yogurt, cereals, oatmeal, juices, milk, coffee, bagels etc. The bad: Creativity gone wrong. No typical breakfast meat (sausage patties or links, ham or bacon)... instead there was some kind of kielbasa chunks or something. No plain scrambled eggs... some tuttie-fruitie looking fake omelettes with cheese goo in it. No "normal" breakfast potatoes... something with cheese and potato glued to a bagel half. Not enough seating, but that's understandable when it's an area that goes unused for most of the day. We took our breakfast up to our room since there was nowhere to sit (here's where a small table would have come in handy rather than trying to balance our breakfast on our laps while sitting on the sofa in the suite).
All in all, it's a really nice hotel in a very nice area. Except for the items I mentioned, it will impress you, and you may even like their weird breakfast items. :-)
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, Despegar.com, Odigeo, Hilton Hotels and Tingo so you can book your Hampton Inn and Suites St. Petersburg Downtown reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hampton Inn And Suites St. Petersburg Downtown Hotel St. Petersburg
- Hampton Inn St Petersburg
- Hampton Inn Saint Petersburg
- St Petersburg Hampton Inn
- Saint Petersburg Hampton Inn