With the birth of our newest grandbaby taking place at Bayfront Hospital (and her being moved into All Children’s), we needed a hotel close by. This Hampton Inn was recommended by Patient Services and I can honestly say it couldn’t have been a better choice. The hotel staff became like my second family. Rooms were clean and serviced daily if needed, beds were comfortable & rooms had small fridge & microwave oven. Dvd player in room & a good selection of free dvd’s available in lobby to check out. Free wi-fi, too. I enjoyed the daily breakfast selections (various hot items), cold cereals, waffles, oatmeal, fresh fruit , breads & danish. And the coffee & hot water for tea/cocoa was always ready in the lobby. Mon. – Thurs. manager’s reception offers soda, beer & wine along with various appetizers. Can’t beat it!! Staff are so nice…every one of them! This hotel is convenient to so many offerings of Downtown St. Petersburg (loved Saturday market ) and there are museums, waterfront, parks , the Pier and so many amazing restaurants (loved Beach Drive!!) Tropicana Field also very close by. You can even take a ride by horse and buggy or the Downtown Trolley to view the area. Valet parking guys were also so polite & friendly. I will definitely return here and look forward to another outstanding hotel stay THANKS!!
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hilton Hotels, Hotels.com, Priceline, Orbitz, Odigeo and TripOnline SA so you can book your Hampton Inn and Suites St. Petersburg Downtown reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hampton Inn And Suites St. Petersburg Downtown Hotel St. Petersburg
- Hampton Inn St Petersburg
- Hampton Inn Saint Petersburg
- St Petersburg Hampton Inn
- Saint Petersburg Hampton Inn