Can't say enough good things about Nancy and staff. My niece found this place for us for my husband birthday. It was close to town yet you never realized that. Our room was more than we expected two bedrooms. a large sitting room, private bath. Tastefully down in the old style of a older home.. Nancy weekend breakfast could never be found in any motels or hotels. I want her recipe for the wonderful french toast with pineapple this was so good it could be a dessert as well. Found out Leo liked milk and he got that every morning. It's these little things that count. Loved her wrap around porch and all the sitting chairs and loungers for our use. weather bad but, she couldn't control that still able to use the front porch to eat. Will go back with my niece and nephew that recommended this. Thanks Nancy for a lovely weekend we will remember always with joy and love.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A grand old house surrounded by wide wraparound porches and lush tropical gardens. A stone's throw from all the amenities of downtown St. Petersburg.La Veranda welcomes travelers who seek old world charm in an urban environment. Private suites, spacious sitting and dining areas, and the wide verandas are as inviting as they are comfortable. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your La Veranda Bed & Breakfast reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- La Veranda Bed And Breakfast
- La Veranda Hotel St. Petersburg