We came to La Veranda about two months ago because we were looking for a place we could bring our dog to Fort de Soto dog beach. Nancy (the owner) was just super, really easy and accommodating. She graciously loaned us her beach umbrella for the day. The location of the place is just perfect and she made our stay so nice, so we are now back for our second stay to take our dog to the beach and have a perfect little mini-vacation in awesome St. Petersburg! Thanks Nancy and plan on seeing us again. :) I recommend this place to anyone, especially if you have a dog and/or are just looking for a lovely place to stay...with a delicious breakfast.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A grand old house surrounded by wide wraparound porches and lush tropical gardens. A stone's throw from all the amenities of downtown St. Petersburg.La Veranda welcomes travelers who seek old world charm in an urban environment. Private suites, spacious sitting and dining areas, and the wide verandas are as inviting as they are comfortable. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your La Veranda Bed & Breakfast reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- La Veranda Bed And Breakfast
- La Veranda Hotel St. Petersburg