We just returned from a great stay at La Veranda. It was just the nicest place in a great walking neighborhood. My daughter and I had such a lovely little apartment-two pretty bedrooms and a sitting room with big, pretty, comfy beds, refrig and microwave, great shower, yummy breakfast and great coffee (I need my coffee to be great). We sat on our veranda and met new friends who I plan to see again. The hosts were so nice, everything was perfect. What a fun place! We hope to come again and we'll recommend it to friends. I love being able to walk everywhere. This is a cool neighborhood. La Veranda was great!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A grand old house surrounded by wide wraparound porches and lush tropical gardens. A stone's throw from all the amenities of downtown St. Petersburg.La Veranda welcomes travelers who seek old world charm in an urban environment. Private suites, spacious sitting and dining areas, and the wide verandas are as inviting as they are comfortable. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your La Veranda Bed & Breakfast reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- La Veranda Bed And Breakfast
- La Veranda Hotel St. Petersburg