We came into town to see Dr Mark A Piper, 3 blocks away. Nancy was great. We chose to stay here for our evaluation b/c she accepted dogs in a few of the rooms. After talking to Nancy she set us up with the Dr. Piper special for the next stay during the surgery and the following 2 weeks. 2 bedrooms a living room, bath, fridge, and kitchenette. She gave us free range of the kitchen and facilities.
La Veranda is and eclectic renovated older house with great people running it. Walking distance to Dr Pipers office, the marina, restaurants, dog park, theaters.
Last note: Erica, the house keeper, is a marvelous person who keep checking on us to make sure our stay was comfortable and that Skipper (our dog) was kept in treats.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A grand old house surrounded by wide wraparound porches and lush tropical gardens. A stone's throw from all the amenities of downtown St. Petersburg.La Veranda welcomes travelers who seek old world charm in an urban environment. Private suites, spacious sitting and dining areas, and the wide verandas are as inviting as they are comfortable. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Travelocity, Priceline, Tingo, Despegar.com, Hotels.com, BookingOdigeoWL, Venere and Agoda so you can book your La Veranda Bed & Breakfast reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- La Veranda Hotel St. Petersburg
- La Veranda Bed And Breakfast