I stayed 4 days and nights here while in St Petersburg and I thoroughly enjoyed every aspect o my visit. Lovely building, excellent convenient location, spotlessly clean, warm and friendly staff. All four of the staff, including the owner, were helpful, friendly, and cheerful. I enjoyed my stay and my conversations with these kind and interesting people.
If I get to go back to St Petersburg, I would be thrilled to get to stay here again!
- Also Known As:
- La Veranda Hotel
- La Veranda Hotel St. Petersburg
- La Veranda Bed And Breakfast
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A grand old house surrounded by wide wraparound porches and lush tropical gardens. A stone's throw from all the amenities of downtown St. Petersburg.La Veranda welcomes travelers who seek old world charm in an urban environment. Private suites, spacious sitting and dining areas, and the wide verandas are as inviting as they are comfortable. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Priceline, Travelocity and Tingo so you can book your La Veranda Bed & Breakfast reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.