We recently stayed here and the only good thing was the house. The owner was rude, disrespectful, and very inhospitable. She yelled at her guests and threatened to not make us breakfast. Her website claims the Inn to be pet friendly, yet she gets mean when small dogs come into the rooms. The rooms were nice, but the hostess does not let you move any furniture around since she check them everyday. This should not be her line of business!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A grand old house surrounded by wide wraparound porches and lush tropical gardens. A stone's throw from all the amenities of downtown St. Petersburg.La Veranda welcomes travelers who seek old world charm in an urban environment. Private suites, spacious sitting and dining areas, and the wide verandas are as inviting as they are comfortable. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Travelocity, Expedia, Booking.com, Priceline, Tingo, Orbitz, BookingOdigeoWL and Venere so you can book your La Veranda Bed & Breakfast reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- La Veranda Hotel St. Petersburg
- La Veranda Bed And Breakfast