This B&B is wonderful. The location is great if you prefer the downtown area to the beach area. My partner and I had the perfect getaway (from NYC) in this quiet B&B. The innkeeper is very quick witted and nice, albeit a bit short with her staff. We requested no room service for our entire stay and she remembered and didn't interrupt our stay.
What to expect: basic accommodations, a sweet house cat or two, a short walk to the pier, a long bus ride to the beach, very bright (tacky?) colors, that "home away from home" feel
What not to expect: luxury, pristine maintenance, an easy trip to st pete beach, amazing breakfast
We honestly had the best vacation together, here. So I really would recommend coming into it with the right mindset so you can really enjoy your stay.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A grand old house surrounded by wide wraparound porches and lush tropical gardens. A stone's throw from all the amenities of downtown St. Petersburg.La Veranda welcomes travelers who seek old world charm in an urban environment. Private suites, spacious sitting and dining areas, and the wide verandas are as inviting as they are comfortable. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your La Veranda Bed & Breakfast reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- La Veranda Bed And Breakfast
- La Veranda Hotel St. Petersburg