“Great fish, Great Service and Reasonable Prces” 4 of 5 stars

Cuisines: Seafood
Dining options: Breakfast/Brunch, Reservations, Late Night
Dining options: Breakfast/Brunch, Reservations, Late Night
huntington ny
“Great fish, Great Service and Reasonable Prces”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 3, 2013

My wife and I have been coming to Bonefish Grill in St. Petersberg Fl at least once a month for the past 4 years.
The menu offers wonderful appetizers, highlighted by their famous Bang Bang Shrimp (almost half price all day Wednesdays).
The entrees feature the freshest fish seasoned to perfection.
The wine list is extensive yet not expensive.
The staff's service is both knowledgeable and quite attentive to our questions and requests.
Whenever friends and family come to town they always request a return to Bonefish Grill.
Reservations are suggesed.
Joel Albala--St Pete Beach Fl

• Visited November 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food

Tampa, Florida
“Late night dining was perfect & service terrific!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 30, 2013

My friend and i went into Bonefish rather late on a Saturday night - 9:40, and sat in a booth in the bar area. We ordered a salad, Bang Bang Shrimp and Fish Tacos off the appetizer menu. Our meal could not have been better! Everything was fresh tasting, hot, and delicious. Our server, Matt, was in very positive spirits the entire time, not tired after a long shift, not pushing us out the door at 10:30, and very efficient and knowledgeable. I would say that Matt's service was the best I have had in very long time. I would also say the fish was better than in more expensive restaurants.

The bathroom needed a little attention, but that is the hostess job. I hate no toilet paper and overflowing waste baskets. I mentioned it to another server but when I went back in an hour later, the bathroom had not been checked.

• Visited October 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Florida, florida
“Consistent”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 13, 2013 credit card Amex Card Member Review

Bonefish Grill at Tyrone is always on target. The food is great, the bar is refreshing and the service is fantastic. The restaurant also offers a separate gluten free menu for those who are wheat sensitive. Nice happy hour too.

Visited October 2013
Whitby, Canada
“Never been disappointed at any Bonefish Grill”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 25, 2013

Having eaten at this chain in Daytona and St. Pete's Florida, we have never been disappointed. The fish is fresh, everything is tasty....I love the Bang Bang Shrimp, spicy and crunchy, also the raw tuna and their chowders. I also love cloth napkins and servers in a proper uniform.....recommend.

• Visited September 2013
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Hoover, Alabama
“Had a not-so-good dinner here, which surprised me since they are usually consistent”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed September 6, 2013

We had a not-so-good dinner here last weekend. That really surprises me, since Bonefish is part of the Outback group and they stress consistently good food. The Bang-Bang Shrimp seemed to be missing something, and the presentation wasn't like what we've come to expect as normal. Either they changed the recipe or someone forgot a couple of ingredients in ours. Then had the Pecan-Crusted Trout. Found it to be just OK. Not piping hot, a little dry like it was over-cooked, and lacking flavor. Maybe we just hit this place on a bad day, because they are one of my favorites for most weekends. But this time it was just "eh" rather than very good.

• Visited August 2013