“Best Applebees” 5 of 5 stars

Dining options: Late Night
Supply, North Carolina
“Best Applebees”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 21, 2013

We both ordered steak & fries, it was absolutely amazing. Usually we prefer Chili's over Applebees, but after eating here that definitely swayed our opinion for when we are in St. Pete. Even after we took what was left, the cold steak just fell apart, very yummy.

Visited January 2013

Seminole, Florida, United States
“good food”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 5, 2012

my husband and i have been trying new places to have dinner and we decided to pick applebees, what a good choice, there honey glazed chicken is so good, my husband wont order anything else! they have great food great service and there strawberry daqs are awesome. love the place.

• Visited October 2012
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Orlando, Florida
“Would Not Return”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed September 21, 2012

The food was ok, the service was very rushed. Cannot understand why as the place was nearly empty.

My appetisers were whisked away prior to me finishing - I was asked if I wanted a sweet approx 5 mins after starting my main meal.

I felt as though I was in training for the next Olympics. Not the relaxed evening meal that me and my wife were expecting.

• Visited September 2012
    • 1 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 3 of 5 stars Food
Limerick, Ireland
“Returning customers”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 29, 2012

This was our second visit to this Applebees, had gone here last year on hols to the area and just back from hols this year.

The place is always busy and staff are always quick to seat and serve you. They had an ample amount of choice and or server was very friendly, and they have a policy that the manager has to visit every table to ask was everything ok, that is something all restaurants should consider.

Food was lovely and presented well and the server made sure our glasses were full at all times.

What more do you want, would return again, maybe next year.....

• Visited August 2012
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Kitchener
“Waitress needs training”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed August 23, 2012

We visited this Restaurant 3x during a 2week stay.

First visit, waitress Nicole was awsome! Very attentive to our needs, meal prepared beautifully, she had a great sense of humor and made the visit terrific.

However, the 2nd and 3rd visits, we had a different waitress..

2nd visit We requested NO SALT OR PEPPER on our french fries... The kitchen sent out "3" yes THREE plates in a row, and all 3 contained salt and pepper! Tell me, what is so difficult with this?

3rd visit. We ordered from the 2 for $20 menu... Well, one order that came was not the right one! Hence, one person had to wait while their dinner got cold, waiting for the correct meal to arrive for the other person! ..

Guess, this restaurant needs some training for waitresses! Maybe, Nicole should train them!

• Visited August 2012