“Fantastic!” 5 of 5 stars

Menu
Improve this listing
Ranked #34 of 728 Restaurants in St. Petersburg
Dining options: Breakfast/Brunch, Reservations
Description: Opened in June of 2011. Great vegetarian restaurant in downtown St. Petersburg.
Clearwater, Florida
“Fantastic!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 22, 2013

Wow! I was introduced to organic and vegetarian by my son's girlfriend. She suggested we go to Meze. Wow, I was very surprised of the quality and taste of these meals. As a meat lover, I can honestly say you are not missing any flavors. I agree with one of the prior reviewers, I can believe it is not chicken and or steak! These are all vegetarian meals! I had the flat iron stak! it tasted just like the flat iron steak! Super flavorful! I did not miss the meat! The hot sauce on it drives it home! I would highly recommend you give it a try! Inexpensive also! we will be back!

• 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere

Wolcott, CT
“Vegetarian Oasis”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 20, 2013

In a world of restaurants filled with dead animals, what a wonderful change walking into a restaurant where I felt safe. Although not all vegan, the vegan options were awesome! The food tasted delicious, the servings were generous, and the prices were very reasonable. The atmosphere was extremely comfortable, almost like a fast-food restaurant. I think even my "meatatarian" husband would have liked this place!

• 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Saint Petersburg, Florida, United States
“Wonderful find”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 19, 2013

This is a very unique restaurant in Saint Petersburg, from the clever menu to the creative names of the dishes. The food is very tasty vegetarian that a meat eater could enjoy. No, they don't have veg burgers. In some vegetarian restaurants the food tastes like cardboard, this is definitely not the case here.

• Visited February 2013
Cheltenham, United Kingdom
“I can't believe it's not chicken!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 18, 2013

There are very few 'proper' vegetarian restaurants: most serve huge piles of rice and vegetables in a canteen-style room. This place serves creative, gourmet food that just happens to be vegetarian. A glance at the menu might suggest otherwise, but on closer inspection all the 'meat' is actually fake. It's very convincing though! As a meat-eater myself, I had to remind myself that the dish I was eating didn't actually contain chicken. It was also highly flavoured and delicious. A great wine and beer selection rounds off this place. Really excellent stuff.

“Surisingly superb”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 17, 2013 via mobile

Quick service and amazing flavors this bistro surprises with meals that don't bring
"vegetarian" to mind. Very close to muvico will return