“Great Service - Clean Cut Waiters and good value for your dollar” 5 of 5 stars

Cuisines: Greek
Dining options: Breakfast/Brunch, Reservations, Late Night
Dining options: Breakfast/Brunch, Reservations, Late Night
WPB
“Great Service - Clean Cut Waiters and good value for your dollar”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 29, 2012

Ok let me start by saying that they pick all their wait staff to be very easy on they eyes. The service was very good especially since we went on a busy Saturday afternoon. Tzatziki was some of the best I've had in a while. The lamb on the gyro just a bit overcooked. Clean polite and timely. Will be back!

• Visited July 2012
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food

73% Recommend
Largo, Florida
“Great atmosphere, priced right”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 20, 2012 via mobile

Huge portions and very good food....even better vibe. Kinda hip for the traditional greek menu, but throw in broken plates, a belly dancer, and Greek music. Just as good as their location in Ybor City. If their is a negative, the wait staff seems a bit disinterested.

Coral Gables, FL
“Slow Service, Fun Atmosphere”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed July 16, 2012

This place is really average. The service on multiple occasions has been completely awful, and the food takes a long time (over an hour...) to come out for even a party of two. Having worked at a huge restaurant, I tend to grant a lot of leeway to employees because I know a lot of things are often not their fault. However, my experience working at a restaurant ALSO makes me realize when employees slacking off, and this is definitely the case at Acropolis. However, it's a really fun atmosphere and the hookah is a nice touch. The service shouldn't be too bothersome if you're willing to spend a couple of hours here.

• Visited May 2012
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
parisgreen
“No "No smoking" section?”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed July 13, 2012

Alright, I'm from Astoria, NY (home of a million Greek restaurants) so my expectations were low. It really wasn't that expensive to me...being a vacation town you kind of expect to pay 10 dollars for a salad. And the portions were really really huge. I ended up just getting a Greek salad. What ruined my meal however is that it was too loud inside to sit because of the live music so, we sat outside. There isn't a 'no smoking' section so, the people next to us *ruined* our meal by smoking. I couldn't even tell you how it tasted...unless it tasted like cigarettes in which case, it was gross. Also, this place has such an identity problem, Hooka?, Belly Dancers...WTF are you doing? Focus on food and getting your 'no smoking' section set up!!!

• Visited July 2012
    • 1 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 2 of 5 stars Food
St. Petersburg, Florida
“Yukkky”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed July 10, 2012

I brought out of town guests to dine here. Thought it would be fun. We ate outside upstairs. We had salads and they were very good, but I will not go back there. The place was sooooooooo dirty. The bathrooms were disgusting. I was so embarrassed.

Visited July 2012