Spent 2 nights in January for $55 / night from Priceline. Location was only 10 minutes to Tampa airport and 10 minutes to downtown St. Petersburg. Location was good for our purposes, but there is not much around if you were looking for restaurants, bars, etc.
Front desk and restaurant service very friendly. Rooms were large and clean. Includes coffee, safe, nice TV. The breakfast buffet was overpriced for what was provided, but adequate.
No complaints, and would definitely stay here again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This newly renovated nine-story St. Petersburg hotel offers travelers a new multi-compatible, ultra flexible guest room, featuring ergonomically designed desks with high-speed Internet access and 37-inch high definition flat screen TVs. Our St Petersburg hotel amenities include a 1,600 sq ft fitness center featuring Life Fitness equipment, complimentary wi-fi throughout public areas, courtesy shuttle to/from both airports and within a five mile radius, and complimentary parking for guests. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Travelocity, Priceline, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your St. Petersburg Marriott Clearwater reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- St. Petersburg Marriott Clearwater Hotel St. Petersburg
- Marriott St Petersburg
- St Petersburg Marriott Hotel
- Radisson Saint Petersburg
- Saint Petersburg Radisson