This was a quaint little inn, perfectly located, run by a very sincere and friendly couple who seemed well able to gauge their interaction with their guests very well suited to each individual guests style. Meaning, they are not overwhelmingly in your face or friendly if you are not the type to welcome that (and we are not), however there were other guests at the hotel who seemed to favor that style and we observed the owners treat them in a matter perfectly suitable as well.
The best thing about this hotel was that it was clean with no odours of dampness or staleness or absolutely anything bad. The rooms are small, just like a guest bedroom, but adequate. It is not a hotel one would choose to spend time in as a resort.
I enjoyed St. Petersburg and would return to this inn if I make another trip there.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Charming historic inn conveniently located in the heart of Downtown St. Petersburg. This 22 guest room inn is within walking distance to world class museums and galleries, fine dining, evening entertainment and St. Pete's beautiful waterfront. Tropicana Field, home of the Tampa Bay Rays, is less than 1 mile from the inn. The Gulf beaches are an app. 20 minute drive from Downtown. Amenities at the inn include a continental breakfast, a drink at Evening Happy Hour, wifi and limited onsite parking. We are a 2-star property know for excellent service and unique accommodations. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Tingo, Priceline, BookingOdigeoWL and Venere so you can book your Americas Best Inn St Petersburg reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Americas Best Inn St Petersburg Hotel St. Petersburg
- Best Inn St Petersburg
- St Petersburg Best Inn
- Best Inn Saint Petersburg
- Saint Petersburg Best Inn