Im not one typically to complain, however this resort needs alot of help internally.. The property was not bad, nothing to brag about either.. The staff was friendly, however no one was on the same page about anything at the resort.. I was checked into dirty rooms, after finally getting to a clean one, the front desk re rented my room out, so at 12:30 am, someone w a key to my occupied room came barging in! As if that wasnt bad enough, it happened again at 4:30 a.m.. At least this time I had the latch on..so not one, but two random ppl had a key to my room and my key would only work once and then go dead every single time I used it.. No one had any explanation what so ever and every time I went to the desk, they had no idea who was where or where was what.. Also, there is a $100 deposit on your card with any stay.. It was explained that It would be refunded w in 3 days.. I happened to check on the 4th day and of course.. No refund.. After calling, I was informed it was anywhere from 3 days to 3 weeks.. Pretty considerable difference there.. I would not suggest this place to anyone.. Suncoast Resort was much better in my opinion.. After booking this crappy place, I did find a little gay bed and breakfast in st pete.. Havent checked it out yet though.. Just know there are other options.. Beware of this hotel..
- Also Known As:
- Flamingo Hotel St. Petersburg
- Flamingo Hotel
- Jms Hotel St Petersburg
- Knights Inn Saint Petersburg
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- THE FLAMINGO GLBT RESORT & ENTERTAINMENT COMPLEXJust minutes from some of the best beaches in America, Flamingo is a must at the top of your list of Gay Travel Destinations. The Flamingo Resort has 120 Hotel Rooms, the Flamingo Grill & Cafe, 9 On-Site Shops, 7 Bars and an 80,000 Gallon Pool. Enjoy Tropical Drinks served at the poolside Cabana or relax inside at Flamingo's Video Bar... or dance the night away at the Flamingo BLU Room Night Club, with Live DJ's, Light Shows & The Flamingo Royal Players Cabaret Show! Our goal at the Flamingo Resort is to ensure your complete satisfaction while visiting Florida's Largest Gay, Lesbian, Bisexual & Transgender Resort & Entertainment Complex. We are able to do this by offering Non-Stop Entertainment, Great Food & Drinks and a fabulous staff that understand our Customers are our number one focus. Our job is to create the atmosphere of your dreams where you can meet new friends make new memories, and have a fantastic time!! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Olotels and Cheap Tickets so you can book your Flamingo Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.