Stayed three nights for Leather Pride did not want to leave. Staff was very nice. The shows where amazing. Pool bar stayed busy the whole weekend. Room was nice 70's vintage hotel room. I did not find a parking space close to my room but small inconvenience for the crowd. I'll be back.
- Also Known As:
- Flamingo Hotel St. Petersburg
- Flamingo Hotel
- Jms Hotel St Petersburg
- Knights Inn Saint Petersburg
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- THE FLAMINGO GLBT RESORT & ENTERTAINMENT COMPLEXJust minutes from some of the best beaches in America, Flamingo is a must at the top of your list of Gay Travel Destinations. The Flamingo Resort has 120 Hotel Rooms, the Flamingo Grill & Cafe, 9 On-Site Shops, 7 Bars and an 80,000 Gallon Pool. Enjoy Tropical Drinks served at the poolside Cabana or relax inside at Flamingo's Video Bar... or dance the night away at the Flamingo BLU Room Night Club, with Live DJ's, Light Shows & The Flamingo Royal Players Cabaret Show! Our goal at the Flamingo Resort is to ensure your complete satisfaction while visiting Florida's Largest Gay, Lesbian, Bisexual & Transgender Resort & Entertainment Complex. We are able to do this by offering Non-Stop Entertainment, Great Food & Drinks and a fabulous staff that understand our Customers are our number one focus. Our job is to create the atmosphere of your dreams where you can meet new friends make new memories, and have a fantastic time!! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Hotels.com, Tingo and HotelsClick so you can book your Flamingo Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.