We have gone a couple times, I must say the first time the room was a bit old, the last time, the room was in better condition. The rooms never do get really cool though.
We wont be staying again, due to some activity that we observed in the pool, we are a straight couple, that goes with our gay friends,and there was extra activities going on in the pool by straight and gay couples. It is a place to stay if you have been drinking.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- THE FLAMINGO GLBT RESORT & ENTERTAINMENT COMPLEXJust minutes from some of the best beaches in America, Flamingo is a must at the top of your list of Gay Travel Destinations. The Flamingo Resort has 120 Hotel Rooms, the Flamingo Grill & Cafe, 9 On-Site Shops, 7 Bars and an 80,000 Gallon Pool. Enjoy Tropical Drinks served at the poolside Cabana or relax inside at Flamingo's Video Bar... or dance the night away at the Flamingo BLU Room Night Club, with Live DJ's, Light Shows & The Flamingo Royal Players Cabaret Show! Our goal at the Flamingo Resort is to ensure your complete satisfaction while visiting Florida's Largest Gay, Lesbian, Bisexual & Transgender Resort & Entertainment Complex. We are able to do this by offering Non-Stop Entertainment, Great Food & Drinks and a fabulous staff that understand our Customers are our number one focus. Our job is to create the atmosphere of your dreams where you can meet new friends make new memories, and have a fantastic time!! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Expedia, Hotels.com, Travelocity and Cheap Tickets so you can book your Flamingo Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Flamingo Hotel St. Petersburg
- Jms Hotel St Petersburg
- Knights Inn Saint Petersburg