I generally prefer to stay closer to the bay when visiting St. Pete, but couldn't find a suitable room in that area this time. This was a fine property with the only downside being that I couldn't walk to the downtown restaurant where I was meeting friends. 34th St is a typical, ugly American road, but the hotel grounds were nicely landscaped and it was a very pleasant place once you pulled in the driveway. The hotel itself was a typical Hampton. Nothing special or exciting, but everything worked and the room was clean and comfortable. Good wi-fi signal (which I often find is not the case). Staff that I encountered were all very friendly and welcoming. It would be hard to find a complaint.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Cheap Tickets, Hilton Hotels, Orbitz, Despegar.com, getaroom.com, Agoda, TripOnline SA, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Hampton Inn St. Petersburg reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hampton Inn St. Petersburg Hotel St. Petersburg
- Hampton Inn Saint Petersburg
- Saint Petersburg Hampton Inn
- St Petersburg Hampton Inn