The hotel itself was nice; modern, clean rooms and a good (free) breakfast in the morning. The staff accomodated my early arrival and let me check in 4 1/2 hours early.
However, the hotel was in a rather shady area of strip malls with fast food restaurants and check advance/bail bond businesses. Downtown was definitely not within walking distance. If you drive to the downtown area, I would definitely recommend taking the highway, because the neighborhood in between the hotel's location and downtown was very rundown.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Cheap Tickets, Hilton Hotels, Orbitz, Despegar.com, Agoda, getaroom.com, TripOnline SA, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Hampton Inn St. Petersburg reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hampton Inn St. Petersburg Hotel St. Petersburg
- Hampton Inn Saint Petersburg
- Saint Petersburg Hampton Inn
- St Petersburg Hampton Inn