“A. Maze. Ing.” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #302 of 737 Restaurants in St. Petersburg
Cuisines: Vietnamese
“A. Maze. Ing.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 20, 2013 via mobile

So I've been CRAVING. Good banh mi sandwich and I found the only place I need to go in St. Pete!! Don't let the price fool you, you get a meal for next to nothing! I had their "special" sandwich which they said was the most authentic. I was not disappointed!!!

I will be back to this place, OFTEN!!!

Tampa, FL
“The best boba in bubble tea ever!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 17, 2012 via mobile

I go here all the time just for the bubble tea. I personally love the coconut although there are many amazing flavors. What makes their bubble tea special is the boba though! It's flavored, not a lot, but just enough to be so good! If you want a treat try it!

Rogers
“Best of Boba”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 3, 2012

They have the BEST boba milk tea. My husband that hates all tea's loved the coconut milk tea with boba (bubbles) and now he can't get enough. My kids tried a variety of flavors each time we went and fell in love with them all. I always stick with the traditional and I'm never disappointed. Did not have any food at this location but did make the 25 minute drive everyday just to get their milk tea with boba (bubbles). The prices are above average but worth it. The store front is on the corner within a shopping center so its a little hard to find.

• Visited July 2012
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
St Pete FL
“this place is awesome”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 20, 2012

We tried this place last night and it was really good! We tried 3 different types of Banh Mi's and 3 types of boba teas. Excellent...all of them were! Dining area was clean. Cute and cozy place tucked away in a little plaza. The boba teas...so many to choose from. They come with a huge straw to suck up the tapioca pearls and jellies.....bring your kids here...they will want this instead of ice cream! We did the mango, caramel latte and cookies n cream....all delicious and presentation was worth getting another. Cheap prices...sandwiches are less than $5 ...so double the meat for an extra $1!!! Never going to subway again after trying these banh mi's....about 20 different flavors of meat too! Enjoy!

• Visited June 2012
Tampa, Florida
“Great boba tea selection, but dining area is always dirty”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed March 12, 2012

We frequent this place pretty often because of the huge variety of boba tea. Some flavors are excellent, while others are so bad that we can't finish them, but we chalk that up to individual taste preferences. Overall, I give the boba tea four to five stars.

Now the reason for the "Average" rating -
I really would like to try the food, but the problem is that the dining area (basically the whole cafe, since it's a smallish place) is always dirty. And I don't mean one table that they haven't bused yet; I mean a lot of crumbs and pieces of food on nearly every table and on the floor. I understand this when they are busy, but sometimes when we walk in there's not a customer in sight and the employees are lounging around behind the counter watching the TV while the place is really dirty. This even happens when the owner is there. Seeing such a dirty dining area kills my desire to order food.

Still, the boba tea is great, so we'll continue to frequent the place for that. The employees are friendly, too. If they start to keep the place cleaned up, I will definitely try the food one day!

• Visited November 2011