“outstanding food, takeout service” 5 of 5 stars

Website
Menu
Improve this listing
Reserve with OpenTable
Gratzzi Italian Grille is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #13 of 725 Restaurants in St. Petersburg
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Reservations, Late Night
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Cross street: 2nd Ave South
Description: If you're craving classic Italian food in a classy environment, Gratzzi Italian Grille is the place to eat. Choose from your favorite sultry pasta, meat dishes, including chicken, seafood and veal among others. Gratzzi's menu offers an array of feasts to satisfy your Italian cravings, which also includes classic insalatas and paninis for lunch and dinner.
long island,ny
“outstanding food, takeout service”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 7, 2013

We used this restaurant for it's handy location to order a varied menu for our family of 9 people. It included a many different dishes, as well as a delicious pizza. Each dish was consistently tasty, and ready in only 30 minutes!
The restaurant looks like a fun place to eat in, as well. We will definitely use it again when in st. Petersberg.

• Visited February 2013

Atlanta, Georgia
“You Must Try The Pizza”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 23, 2013

There is a reason this place is highly ranked on TripAdvisor. It is the same reason this place is packed. Is it that good? I think so. And, I think you will too.

They have fresh daily specials. I have eaten here a lot (I feel bad I am just now reviewing them). I have NEVER had a bad meal here. The staff is attentive and caring. The food is wonderful. The value is terrific. What else do you need?

Try this place. You’ll be glad you did. But do me one favor, let me cut in front of you in line.

Reservations recommended – but do not be put off if you cannot get one – there is seating in the bar area.

• Visited January 2013
seminole, fl
“Consistently good”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 22, 2013

Been here several times..the food and service is consistently good and the prices are reasonable. Have caught the early bird specials a couple of times and also very good with decent portions. Will go back again...reliable good food.

• Visited November 2012
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Tampa, Florida
“Sophisticated, Eclectic”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 19, 2013

Grazzi is very good in food, service, and ambience...I cannot use the words "great" or "excellent" as other reviewers have. I intend on making subsequent visits and that may change. I would call the menu eclectic with an Italian influence. Ordered the Rib-eye Oscar which was cooked to order and tasty. The portion was humongous so had to box the remainder. The house salad was delicious. They are imaginative with their sides, e.g., a wedge of polenta with tomato dressing. The upscale bar draws a more sophisticated clientele than you would see at other downtown St. Pete restaurants. It was crowded, not noisy. We had a young, attentive server. As I said, Grazzi falls into the "very good" category, nothing more.

Visited January 2013
Madeira Beach, Florida
“Let's do it again!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 14, 2013

We visited Grazzi this past Saturday Jan 12 @ around 6:30 for dinner. Knowing that we would chance it because reservations are pretty much necessary for Fri/Sat night. Thankfully, our party of four was seated at the last available outside table.

We started with the Eggplant Fries and Pizza dough bites. ~ Very tasty, not greasy at all

For our Mains:
Crispy Duck, which is my husbands favorite dish (one of them anyway), he said it was perfectly cooked.
I had the Eggplant Parm, was in a traditional mood, and it was delicious! I had half and took half home and enjoyed it for lunch on Sunday! yum

Because I am a greedy gobbler, I also had a canolli and espresso which again both were perfect.

Do I have any complaints? Only a wee little one. My red wine was served in a white wine glass. I am kinda picky about those things and had the waiter return it in the correct glass (he was very happy to do it). BUT I probably drank a little spit for my request but I'm sure it's not the first spit I've endured...

Can't wait to return!!