“So fun!” 5 of 5 stars

$70*
and up
Type: Boat Tours, Adventure
More attraction details
Owner description: Experience the adventure of a lifetime on our Speed Boat Adventure Tour! On this guided and narrated tour with a twist, you are the captain of your own speedboat. Follow our trained and knowledgeable guides to experience the best of both worlds – the THRILL of driving your own speedboat, and the safety of having a skilled guide introduce you to the beauty of the Florida coast. Located in serene Tampa Bay, this 2 hour tour will take you by beautiful National Wildlife Refuges and pass by the historic Fort De Soto Park. You may see pods of bottle nose dolphins,manatees, gopher tortoises and numerous varieties of local birds. Book a tour today to guarantee an unforgettable experience for the whole family!
Minot, North Dakota
4 attraction reviews
“So fun!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 18, 2012 via mobile

This was a fun activity. We got to see a lot and really feel like we were in control. The captains were very helpful and informative. The boats were nice and easy to drive. We even got to do some s turns in the open water and saw some dolphins.

Scotland
“A Brilliant Birthday Trip”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 16, 2012

We had a fantastic time.We were the only ones on the trip so it made it even more special. Captain Tony was very good told us lots about the wildlife and we were able to go nuts in our boats. Well worth the money and very well organised would do it again if we were to come back on holiday here.
Thanks guys for making my mums birthday a special day!!
Callum

Visited October 2012
Sweetwater, Tennessee
“Fun boat ride”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 15, 2012

We had a party of 6 and all the bigger kids enjoyed the opportunity to drive their own little speed boats. Wish could have spent more time playing in the ocean as some of the tour seemed to be about the FL birds. Overall great experience and we will do this again!

Visited June 2012
Tierra Verde, Florida
“Awesome adventure!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 12, 2012

My husband and I just got back from this two hour blast! Our guide Tony was great.....full of knowledge and information on the local activity. The boats were fast and fun! I have done a lot of boating in the gulf but never I have seen so many dolphins playing and jumping within just a few feet of our boat!
I highly recommend this two hour excursion......one of my favourites if not my very favourite ever!!!

Lesley and Tim

Visited October 2012
3 attraction reviews
“Great fun”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 11, 2012

This is run by 2 friendly, informative guys who take a genuine interest in your experience with them. They give a guided speedboat trip - just under 2 hours. The boats are small and pretty quick - they take you through the inland waterways and out to sea too. They are not as fast as jet skis - but not everyone is looking for that. My wife and I really enjoyed the trip and would do it again. We saw dolphins and a manatee whilst we were out in the boats. They take their safety seriously too - a great trip.

Visited September 2012