“AWESOME!” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #21 of 85 Activities in St. Petersburg
Orlando, Florida, United States
“AWESOME!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 9, 2013

The atmosphere is so relaxing and the staff is really helpful and nice. When you're in St. Pete this is definitely a place to go for a massage. I wish I could have stayed all day since they offer so many services.

I had a massage by Brian, best massage I've ever had! The owner recommended him and she was soooo right.

Visited July 2013

Tampa, Florida
3 attraction reviews
“Great Service”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 16, 2013

Booked A Package For Me And My Spouse For Valentines Day... Got Their A Little Late... Filled Out Paperwork... I Had Therapist Mito And He Had Chelsie It Was Great I Loved My Massage He Was Very Professional Made My Body Feel 1000 Times Better Than When I Walked In My Spouse Loved His Massage... My Pedicure Was Great Forgot Her Name But She Was Great... Only Down Side To The Service Is There Front Desk Need More Room And People With Better Work Ethic... Had A Great Day And So DId My Spouse...

Visited February 2013
orlando
“Great Pedi!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 15, 2012

I came here from a groupon! So glad I bought it. I would never have known about this place otherwise. The Pedi was really good and the nail girl was very nice too. I added on a massage, loved it!! Everyone there is just so nice. Thanks for a great time! I will be back for sure!

Visited November 2012
St. Petersburg, Florida
20 attraction reviews
“Great massage!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 25, 2012

Not the most elegant atmosphere, but for the price, a great massage, i used a groupon, but even the regular prices are very fair,

Visited September 2012
“Why come out expecting free services and blame the front desk girl?”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 17, 2012 via mobile

My name is charles. I went to the message spa a few weeks ago and found I had the best service of my life. I had a amazing massage and the price made it totally worth it. All I have to say is if you go out, have a bad experience and expect free services then it would be better for all if you just stayed home and worked out your own knots. Oh, and your personal issues with your own looks and life shouldnt be brought to everyone else's attention by putting this on that poor front desk girl. I guarantee you being unhappy with yourself is the reason you blame others for everything in your life. If anything blame the person who gave you the massage. And who is to say the girl even had the authority to give you a discount. You make me sick